The content material of the article
- Surf the 5G community: On the finish of 2020, Vodafone mentioned it had 5,000 antennas in service at 800 areas, with which the supplier provides 16 million customers with 5G. In 2021, Vodafone desires to double the scale of the 5G community once more.
- One thing for everybody: Whether or not they’re regular, younger or skilled, Vodafone gives its numerous Purple tariffs to totally different teams of customers at appropriate situations.
- With GigaDepot and Vodafone Cross: Because of GigaDepot, unused knowledge volumes could be taken with you for the subsequent month. One of many 4 passes (chat, social, music, video) is included and ensures that the companies involved don’t eat the amount of information.
- Actions, actions: Vodafone will waive the only connection worth (39.99 euros) for brand new Purple clients till August 2, 2021, with Younger tariffs there are reductions within the first 12 months of the contract. Nice: you may free one by the Verivox shopper portal – relying on the worth you might have chosen Prompt bonus between 200 and 310 euros of.
Vodafone Purple XS, S, M, L and XL
Vodafone gives a graduated choice from Purple XS to Purple XL for various kinds of customers. The Purple XS, Purple S and Purple M are related in that they differ solely in knowledge quantity and worth. As of November 2020, the tariffs supply respectively 4 gigabytes (GB), 10 GB and 20 GB of information quantity. The smallest Purple tariff remained unchanged, Purple S and Purple M added 2 Gb and 4 Gb respectively. With the Purple-L tariff, the information quantity went from 32 Gb to a powerful 40 Gb. The Purple XL presents itself. within the type of a so-called limitless tariff with no restrict on shopping quantity (45 GB of roaming within the EU). New to the 2 highest tariffs is a free Vodafone OneNumber (MultiSIM for a smartwatch, for instance). Good to know: Vodafone makes use of the SpeedGo operate to order a brand new quantity for a price as soon as the included knowledge quantity has been used with the pink tariffs – as much as 3 times in a row. Vodafone informs you by SMS that the information quantity is sort of exhausted (from 80 p.c). This will also be used to refuse to prime up.
Vodafone Purple XS
29.99 euros fundamental charge | 4 GB | Allnet and SMS bundle | 200 euros prompt bonus
Vodafone Purple S
39.99 euros fundamental charge | 10 GB | Allnet and SMS bundle | 205 euros prompt bonus
Vodafone Purple M
49.99 euros fundamental charge | 20 GB | Allnet and SMS bundle | 310 euros prompt bonus
Vodafone Purple L
59.99 euros fundamental charge | 40 GB | Allnet and SMS bundle | 305 euros prompt bonus
Vodafone Purple XL
Limitless knowledge quantity, full community and SMS plan, base worth of € 79.99
Younger Purple Vodafone
Vodafone gives Purple Younger fares for college kids, schoolchildren and usually for folks beneath 28, which are sometimes cheaper than regular Purple fares and a few of them contained extra knowledge quantity till November 2020. It’s conceivable that Vodafone may also replace the Younger tariffs within the close to future. A freely selectable Vodafone cross (chat, social, music, video) is obtainable free of charge with Younger charges, and the sport cross is at all times included. Younger XS customers have entry to 2 GB of high-speed web. The Younger S at present has 10 GB as a substitute of 5 GB, the Younger M already has 20 GB as a substitute of 10 GB. For frequent surfers and streamers, the Younger L tariff is appropriate, which usually comprises 20 GB of surf quantity. , however at present ships with 40 GB. All Purple Younger tariffs include plans for telephony and SMS.
- Younger XS: 2 GB, all community and SMS plan, fundamental charge € 19.99
- Youth : 10 GB, all community and SMS plan, € 24.99 flat charge
- Younger M: 20 GB, all community and SMS plan, fundamental charge € 29.99
- Younger L: 40 GB plan, Allnet and SMS, base charge 37.99 EUR
Vodafone Purple Younger XS, S, M, L
Vodafone cell phone tariffs intimately
At Vodafone, cell phone charges with a contract time period are known as “Purple”; there are additionally variations for younger folks as much as 28 years outdated (Red Young) and for professional customers (Red Business Prime). The Red and Red Young tariffs have a term of 24 months and a three-month notice. If you exceed the deadline, unlike the Vodafone prepaid tariffs (which can be canceled monthly), you will automatically use the Vodafone mobile phone tariff that you have chosen for another year. The one-time connection fee is 39.99 euros. Excellent: Vodafone Red users surf the 5G network automatically and at no additional cost, provided it is available in the respective region and a 5G smartphone is used. Otherwise, the Vodafone LTE network is available, which theoretically manages up to 500 megabits per second (Mbit / s) for download and 100 Mbit / s for upload. Long announced, the end of 3G (complete German UMTS network) is scheduled for the end of June 2021. Vodafone wants to free up frequencies for LTE.
A telephone and SMS package in all German networks, such as roaming in the EU and WiFi calls (making calls via WLAN, for example in buildings), are part of the Vodafone Red tariffs. In addition, Vodafone improves its tariffs with the GigaDepot function, whereby unused data volume can be used the following month, and donates a Vodafone Pass for the use of participating chat, social, music and video services. (the latter from Red XS) whose data consumption is not deducted from the included volume. There are also discounts for customers who combine a new Red tariff with landline telephony or TV products from Vodafone (GigaKombi). With the Red + offer you can buy an additional SIM card at a reduced price, for example for your partner or your child.
Data tariffs are adapted to make tablets or laptops Internet compatible outside of a WLAN network. Vodafone DataGo comes with S, M or L version of different amounts of data. With the online advantage, Vodafone is currently increasing the volume by several gigabytes and offering a monthly discount of 5 euros for the first year. It enters the network via LTE Max (up to 500 Mbit / s), sending SMS is possible according to Vodafone.
- DataGo S: 6 GB, 14.99 euros basic costs
- DataGo M: 12 GB, 19.99 euros basic costs
- DataGo L: 25 GB, 29.99 euros basic costs
Tip: use the speed calculator, discover one of the best charge
Along with Vodafone, Telekom, O2 and lots of third social gathering distributors compete for the artwork of their clients – the cell phone tariff market is big! With the COMPUTER BILD tariff calculator (in cooperation with Verivox), you may observe the tariff jungle and discover your private tariff in a couple of clicks. Change and save!