Vodafone DSL: worth take a look at
checked. You’ll be able to learn the outcomes of all take a look at candidates within the Cable and DSL take a look at article. At 54 megabits per second (Mbps), prospects surf with Vodafone DSL on common barely sooner than with O2 DSL (46 Mbps) and 1 & 1 DSL (51 Mbps). In comparison with Vodafone’s Web service by way of cable TV, nevertheless, that is weak. At Vodafone Kabel Deutschland, connections common 266 Mbps. Those that regularly transfer photographs and movies to the cloud must be fairly pleased with a median of 17 Mbps with Vodafone DSL – though many of the competitors is quicker – except for cable firm Pyur with 13 Mbps. Prospects who dwell within the countryside surf at 49 Mbps a bit slower than customers within the huge metropolis. Right here, Vodafone offered a median DSL velocity of 55 Mbps.
DSL take a look at reveals two weaknesses
Vodafone DSL connections are weakening in two locations: The supplier doesn’t sustain with the promised velocity. This turns into all of the extra excessive because the contractually reserved velocity is excessive. With the DSL 100 tariff, connections are 36% decrease than the promised velocity, with the DSL 250 tariff, they solely attain half the velocity (49% decrease than the promoting figures). Essentially the most major problem is the shortage of velocity, many connections provide such a gradual velocity that video telephony or streaming begins to get confused. Within the 100-speed tariff, one in 4 individuals now not often reaches 25 Mpbs. With the DSL 16 tariff, nearly one in three connections (30%) now not manages 6 Mbps.
Conclusion: Vodafone DSL within the take a look at
Vodafone DSL will increase its tempo by 26% in comparison with the earlier yr 2020, however brings outdated issues with it: the promoting guarantees are removed from actuality, generally the supplier affords a gradual tempo: one in 4 individuals with a charge 100 would not even attain 25 Mbps generally.
Take a look at Notes: 3.7 (ample)
Vodafone DSL tariffs: Affords for brand new prospects
FritzBox 7530 for a rental price of 2.99 euros per month. Anyone who orders via the Vodafone website receives 100 euros as credit for the “Red Internet & Phone 250 DSL” rate and 50 euros for the “Red Internet & Phone 100 DSL” rate. All the prices mentioned are accompanied by a telephone connection including a fixed rate as well as a rate for calls to the Vodafone mobile network.
Internet and red Vodafone DSL phone
- 16 ADSL: 29.99 euros basic rate * | 16 Mbps download | 1 Mbps download
- 50 ADSL: 34.99 euros basic rate * | 50 Mbps download | 10 Mbits / s download
- 100 DSL: 39.99 euros basic rate * | 100 Mbps download | 40 Mbps download
- 250 ADSL: 49.99 euros basic rate * | 250 Mbps download | 40 Mbps download
* 20 euros discount for the first twelve months
Vodafone DSL tariffs: bundles mixed with GigaTV
Vodafone Rouge Web & Cellphone DSL + GigaTV
- 16 ADSL: 44.98 euros fundamental charge * | 16 Mbps obtain | 1 Mbps obtain
- 50 ADSL: 49.98 euros fundamental charge * | 50 Mbps obtain | 10 Mbits / s obtain
- 100 ADSL: 54.98 euros fundamental charge * | 100 Mbps obtain | 40 Mbps obtain
- 250 ADSL: € 64.98 fundamental charge * | 250 Mbps obtain | 40 Mbps obtain
* 25 euros low cost for the primary six months
Vodafone DSL: Pink Web and phone intimately
Vodafone customer service