Richa Sharma wiki biography (Singer)
Richa Sharma is a well known Indian playback singer who has done many melodious albums and songs in different languages. She is 37 years old and her journey is been the struggling one in establishing herself as a renowned music artist. Some of her prevalent melodies included the miserable tune from Kal Ho Naa Ho for Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Mahi Ve from Anand Raaj Anand for the film Kaante, Om Shanti On for Vishal-Shekar, and so on.
RICHA SHARMA Birthday PROFILE AND FAMILY
Versatile Richa Sharma was born on 29 August 1980 in Faridabad, Haryana, India. Her father name is Late Pandit Dayashankar Upadhyay and her Mother is Late Manorama Devi. She is unmarried and has five siblings in her family. Richa has completed her diploma in music from the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya University in India. She is a diehard fan of singing and traveling.
RICHA SHARMA’S SINGING JOURNEY
Richa Sharma has always been a music lover and started her career in this field. Her parents were her first learning foundation and inspiration who imparts her singing training when she was only eight years old. She has received her formal training in music and Indian classical by pandit aaskaran Sharma.
She become a famous name in the music industry when she sang her first debut in the film Salma pe did aa gaya. Following that, she got a number of movies till tall in which she got a chance to sing the couple of songs by A.R Rahman. She also started singing ghazals, Bollywood songs, Punjabi and Rajasthan folk songs to get her voice reach millions of people. She has to sacrifice her academic education as she is highly devoted towards her music career and therefore to make it up she came to Mumbai in 1994. She has sung many super hit cover bhajans and songs to prove her and to make up her entry in Bollywood industry. The amazing playback singer has done various album songs.
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT RICHA SHARMA
- Richa Sharma is a popular name among outstanding and devotional Indian playback singers.
- She had completed her training in Indian classical and light music by the blessings of pandit aaskaran Sharma.
- In 1996 she made her first debut in the Bollywood with the Sawan kumar’s film salma pe dil aa gaya.
- She has also got an opportunity to appear as a judge in the different singing reality shows such as sa re ga ma pa, dhoom macha de, antakshari etc.
- The year 2006 was a memorable one in her life when she sang the Bollywood longest track bidaai from the blockbuster hit babul.
- Her first reverential collection was Sai Ki Tasveer by SaReGaMa India, which was propelled in the year 2011 when she initiated her family Temple of Saibaba.
RICHA SHARMA WIKI/BIOGRAPHY
|Date of birth||29 august 1980|
|Place of birth||Faridabad|
|Father||Late Pandit Dayashankar Upadhyay|
|Mother||Late Manorama Devi|
|Hobbies||Listening music, travelling|