Nirmal Singh wiki biography (bigg boss 12 contestants)
Nirmal Singh is a policeman by profession. He belongs to Haryana and came into limelight after participating as a commoner contestant in India’s biggest controversial reality show ‘Bigg Boss season 12’. He is paired with Roshmi Chaudhary in Bigg Boss season 12. He is also a social worker who works for the general people.
NIRMAL SINGH EARLY LIFE
image Credit –indianexpress.com
Nirmal Singh was born in the year 1982 and belongs from Ishakpur, Kurukshetra, and Haryana. His father name is Lal Singh and mother name is Roshni Devi. He has a brother names Krishan Singh who is currently living in Australia. He is married and is blessed with a boy and a girl.
Nirmal has completed his schooling from the government senior secondary school, Dyalpur, Kurukshetra. To pursue his graduation in arts field he goes to Kurukshetra University, Haryana but later on dropped the college for some reason. He always aspires to serve the country. he finally makes his dream come true on 13th September 2007 when he became part of Haryana Police and firstly got posted in Faridabad. He is a local police officer and works with full dedication for her motherland.
NIRMAL SINGH FACTS AND FAVORITES
- Nirmal Singh does drinking.
- He likes cricket, traveling and working for people in his free time.
- Nirmal and Romil Jodi are famous in the show with ‘policeman and lawyer Jodi’.
- Nirmal and Romil have been friends since years and participated in the show together.
- Currently, Nirmal is posted in Nilokheri, Karnal district, Haryana.
- He has donated around 3 acres of land for the shelter of cows.
NIRMAL SINGH BIOGRAPHY/Wiki
|Father’s name||Lal Singh|
|Mother’s name||Roshni Devi|
More Such Biography you May like as