KThere are many credit cards out there, but which one is right for you? COMPUTER BILD has tested a number of credit cards. With free credit cards like Comdirect’s Visa card, the central question was: is the card really free or are there hidden fees? Here you can find out exactly how we did the test and whether the Comdirect visa was convincing.
Visa Comdirect: this is how we tested
First, the publishers researched the terms and checked how easily customers can find out about the exact terms of the credit card. Is there a direct link to the price and service list (PLV) on the supplier’s website? Or does the customer have to search for it laboriously? The clarity with which the PLV is designed also played a role. Can the costs be recorded at a glance, for example in a table? The rating also included the extent to which the card can be used to pay and withdraw money at home and abroad. Another important point: does it also work with modern payment methods such as Apple Pay or Google Pay?
What does the Visa Comdirect card offer?
The Visa Comdirect card is only available in combination with a checking account. It’s also free – but if you don’t want an additional checking account, you can also find cards in the top list, which are available individually. Customers should expect these costs when using the Visa Comdirect card:
- One annual card fee does not exist with this Comdirect Visa card. A partner card is not part of the offer.
- the Invoice amount is debited directly from the current account with the Visa Comdirect card. With this so-called debit card, the customer does not benefit from an interest-free loan for a month. There is no charge for partial payment of the amount.
- A Premium did not exist at the time of the test.
- Who often Withdraw money the Visa Comdirect card does not really suit them. You can withdraw for free three times a month worldwide. In addition, it costs 4.90 euros per withdrawal – whether abroad or in Germany. It works cheaper with other credit cards. Outside the euro area there is also a percentage of the amount withdrawn – see the next point on use abroad.
- Comdirect visa fees Foreign mission 1.75 percent. This means: if you withdraw in a foreign currency or pay for goods on the net, there are additional charges. At $ 100, add $ 1.75.
Visa Comdirect: transparency and extras
The Comdirect Visa card is ideal for contactless payments: the card is suitable for both Apple Pay and Google Pay. However, it only offers a few extras beyond that. For example, there are no discounts when buying, no bonus points and no insurance, for example for holidays or more buyer protection when buying. The costs of the Visa Comdirect card were very easy to find in the test, the PLV was directly linked. In addition, the fee structure is in the document clear designed.
Conclusion: Visa Comdirect
* Our impartial specialists deal frequently with merchandise and repair suppliers. We’ll present the ensuing objects to you freed from cost. COMPUTER BILD earns a small fee in the event you click on on a hyperlink or enter right into a contract with a associated provider. Observe: The content material of computerbild.de shouldn’t be a particular funding suggestion and solely incorporates normal info. The authors, publishers and sources cited will not be chargeable for any losses which will come up from the acquisition or sale of any securities or monetary merchandise talked about within the articles.