Ankita Konwar wiki Biography
Ankita Konwar is a former flight attendant and Indian fitness freak who recently got married to Indian actor Milind Soman on 22nd April 2018. She suddenly came into limelight after she got committed to Milind Soman.
ANKITA KONWAR BIRTH AND FAMILY
Ankita was born on 30th August 1991 in Guwahati Assam to a Hindu Assamese family. Her father name is Niranjana Konwar and her mother is Nagen Konwar. Ankita’s only sister is Jharna Konwar Baruah.
ANKITA KONWAR CAREER JOURNEY
Ankita has moved towards her career as a cabin crew member in the air Asia in 2013. After some time, she was promoted to a senior flight attendant. Then, she left her job in air Asia in 2018 and is currently working as fitness trainer and promoter.
Ankita is also a brilliant sportsperson who won her first 10K marathon with Milind Soman in 2015.
ANKITA AND MILIND LOVE STORY
It was rumored that Ankita and Milind were in a relationship for past few years but this was not made public until Milind posted it on Instagram. Milind was 52 years old and Ankita was quite young at age of 26 years. Recently the couple faced so much disapproval because of the huge age difference between them both.
The couple finally got hitched on 22 April 2018 in Alibaug, Raigad, and Maharashtra. The Mehendi ceremony was arranged a day back and followed by Assamese traditional rituals. The function was attended by celebrities, close friends of the couple and their family.
ANKITA KONWAR INTEREST AND HOBBIES
- She likes the Chinese food.
- Ankita can speak multi languages like Hindi, English, Bengali, French and Assamese.
- Her favorite singers are Lari Basilio, Thermal Project, Adam Levine, Heidi Berry, Sonu Nigam, and Atif Aslam.
- Ankita drinks alcohol and also smoke.
- Ankita is very fond of watching movies. Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Anjaana Anjaani, Break Ke Baad, and Hachi: A Dog’s Tale, Twilight, the Lion King, Disney Alice, P.S. I Love You, Remember Me, Harry Potter, The Notebook, and Wonder Woman are among her favorite movies list.
- Ankita is an avid reader and she likes a lot of books mainly comprises of The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi, A Child Called “It” By Dev Pelzer, The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma.
- She also likes to explore different destinations and her most loved are Goa, Italy, and United Kingdom.
- Apart from this, Ankita loves traveling, reading and swimming.
ANKITA KONWAR WIKI/BIOGRAPHY
|Profession||Senior flight attendant|
|DOB||30 august 1991|
|Birth place||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Father’s name||Niranjana Konwar|
|Mother’s name||Nagen Konwar|
More Such awesome Wiki BioGraphy you may like to read as-